..."beaded art through the eyes of the beholder".

Saturday, January 23, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW CORNER


This product review seemed to come right on the heels of the last one but the timing was wonderful, as far as I'm concerned! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, look at this beauty that I choose to work with.

As you all know, every few months I am privileged to write a product review for Artbeads, a Washington-based full scale bead company. As the artist, I am asked to choose my product, free of charge, from a list of potential items, and give my readers an honest review.

I mused over several ways I could work with this great lampwork glass heart and found, in the end, that all it really sung out for was an elegant, simple Herringbone necklace to show case the pendant. Anything else would have detracted from the centerpiece.

Company: Artbeads (Artbeads.com)
Product: #1839959 JC-HTRED
Description: Red sparkle swirl dichoic heart pendant
Measurements: 50 X 30 mm,
Material: Glass
Place of Origin: USA

I invite you also to check out Artbeads and their fabulous sweepstake offers:
http://www.facebook.com/artbeads#/artbeads?v=app_28134323652

The eye-catching detail and craftsmanship of this artisan dichroic pendant makes it a perfect focal piece for your jewelry designs, not just holiday time. Each bead is handcrafted in the USA. There are no sharp edges and colors are accurate and intense. Their quality is indisputable ~ at least, this is my own opinion.

Disclosure: #1811995 LMP-0054, Hot pink and purple free style Kalera Beads, were kindly provided free-of-charge by Artbeads.com, within the frames of Artbeads.com blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author.