..."beaded art through the eyes of the beholder".

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP


It was raining yesterday here in southern Oregon, again. The mailman came and went and I decided to wait until a break in the rain to go out and collect the contents of our mailbox.

Later....piles of catalogs, a few bills and a Priority Mail box from Michigan. Ahhh, the few wonderful poly pieces I had just purchased from RachelesOriginals for my own work. And another surprise package!

Rachele and I are good friends. We are also partners in managing The Beadweaving Emporium market which we founded at 1000 Markets. We are also team members together at Etsy BeadWeavers . I have always admired the exquisite work this woman does. And now I am the proud owner of this very generous gift; one of Rachele's magnificient creations!!! More thank yous, Rachele ~ so very much!

See Rachele's creations at: