..."beaded art through the eyes of the beholder".

Sunday, March 8, 2015

SUNDAY's Spring Stuff





 SUNDAY: early spring ~ Grants Pass, Oregon

...it's a chrystal clear Sunday morning that wants to push you out the door and into the yard for early spring yardwork. I'm thinking I'd just love to get my herbs planted but then I quickly remember how many years we've had late spring frosts. One year it froze on Mother's Day and I had planted all my tomatoes, herbs, etc. Lost every single tomato and had to replant; don't think I want to do that again! So, I'll just enjoy the Daffys and do a little last minute pruning...and then back to beading. Darn, twist my arm! Time for vegie planting is still a few months away ~ these gorgeous days are just ticklers; it'll be raining by Wednesday!

NOTE: Double click on photo for close-up view.

No comments: